4v4 Girls Lacrosse Tournament
Our Indoor HS 4v4 Tournament is open to all girls grades 9-12 and is an excellent way to tune up for your high school lacrosse season. You may sign up as an individual and be placed on a house team or sign up with your HS team, club team or a group of friends. If signing up with a team, teams must consist of at least 4 field players and a goalkeeper (8 players max per roster). Additional GKs are welcome and encouraged. Coaches are welcome but not required. All games will be officiated by Ursinus Women’s Lacrosse Staff and Players. Games are full court style (width of the fieldhouse), 12 mins in length and each team will play approx. 7 games.
Check In: 8:45 am
Time: 9:30 am
Location: Floy Lewis Bakes Field House
Teams must consist of at least 4 field players and a goalkeeper. (8 players max per. roster)
- Additional GKs are welcomed and encouraged!
- Coaches are welcome, but not required.
You may register as an individual and we will place you on an independent team.
All participating GKs may be asked to play in additional games.
- Officiated by Ursinus Women’s Lacrosse Staff and Players
- Full Court style, 12 mins in length.
- Each team will play approximately 7 games
*Full Courts are the width of the field house
- Playing surface is an indoor rubber floor
- NO cleats permitted.
- Each player must bring her own equipment- Stick, goggles, mouth guard and sneakers.
- Goalies are responsible for own equipment- Stick, helmet, chest protector and any additional pads/equipment.
- A NATA certified athletic trainer will be on site for emergencies but will not be available for pre-game taping.
Location: Ursinus College, Helfferich Hall/Floy Lewis Bakes Center
Questions? Contact Assistant Coach Kitty Dawson firstname.lastname@example.org 610-409-3177